Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The 3D TOY STORY 3



My hubby knew that i was awaiting the movie of 3D Toy Story 3 for so long time ago then he finally bought the tickets for us of the movie at GSC Signature The Garden for one of our leisure activity on the last weekend.


I still remember that the last time i watching the Toy Story 1, I was at about aged 8; and was the age about 12 watching the Toy Story 2. Now after 10 years as today, when I reviewing back the movie, there was so many memories flow in my brain at the moment. I still remember that when I was a little girl, I thought that my home's bunny and all the toys that displayed in toys shops were "real" and "alive". I thought that my bunny even they did'nt know how to talk but they have their thinking and emotion. Thus I would always chatting, playing and even feeded them with candies. How naive was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment