Saturday, October 8, 2011

Little Rueyjay & his little "Meow Meow"


The first animal that my little baby boy  know about is the "Meow Meow" (the Cats).
Since he was 5 months +, his grandpa always walking him around our home for looking the meow meow (there are always number of cats around my home).
He likes the meow meow so much.
Baby Rueyjay will not miss the chance to crawl forward to the gate for getting closer with the meow meow when every time he saw the meow meow staying outside the gate.
He could just staring at the little meow meow for quite a few minutes (I think the curious boy was wondering what the creature is it ....) !
After a couple of minutes, I would go beside baby Rueyjay, trying to break his doubt and say: " Sweetheart, it's a meow meow! It's called a cat!"
My education guidance still can't distract him from enjoying the cat's show anyway! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment